We offer a complete finishing and mounting service for all sizes of prints. Mount your prints for displays, events or presentations. Having your posters and banners laminated to protect them and give them a high quality finish.
Types of Mounting & Presentation Boards:
- Mounting onto Foam Board (5 mm-10 mm thick), rigid PVC (1 mm-10 mm thick) and freestanding panels
- Dry Mounting onto Foam Board, gator board, Foamex (up to 8 x 4 feet), Illustration board (A4-A0), and Card Stock
- Sur-mounting of smaller images onto larger boards including oversized colour backing
- Magnetic strip mounts for interchangeable displays
Laminating & Encapsulation:
- Laminating/encapsulating up to 1500 mm wide
- Protect the surface of your print against dirt, marks and moisture
- Choice of matt, gloss, UV or non-glare wipe-clean materials
- One-sided or two-sided lamination or encapsulation.
- Large drawing binders
What are Foam Board & Foamex?
Foam Board (or Foam Core) is a very strong but lightweight material used to mount photos, artwork or anything else. An inner layer of polystyrene is clad with white clay-coated paper.
Foamex (or PVC board) is rigid and lightweight. This foamed PVC has a silky matt surface and is ideal for exhibition panels, high quality signage and wall mounts.
- Large Format Printing
- Promotional Gifts
- Banner Stands
- Pop-up Display Stands
- Vinyl Graphics
- Digital Wallpaper