Hobs Repro was founded on a CAD drawing and plan printing service over fifty years ago. Since then, we’ve developed our services to offer you a lot more; but we haven’t forgotten where it all started…
How does your CAD drawing and plan printing service work?
- We take your CAD Drawing files and print them in colour or black & white, fold to A4 and collate into sets as required.
What file formats do you accept?
- We accept all common file formats – AutoCad, .dxf, .plt, .tif, .dwg, .dgn, .pdf – and many more.
What print sizes can I get my CAD plan in?
- We offer your CAD plans in all standard sizes: A2, A1 and A0.
What paper types do you offer?
We have an extensive portfolio of media to print onto including:
- Matt, gloss, tracing paper, drafting film, Dayglo fluorescent papers, cartridge paper, bond paper, back lit film, watercolour, vinyl, banner, and mesh or canvas.
Key features of our CAD Plan printing:
- Fast turnaround on A0 Printing
- Outstanding photographic reproduction in 2400dpi full colour (CMYK) format for graphic digital files using inkjet technology
- We fold your A0 CAD Drawings to A4 for you or roll them then collate into sets
- Accurate enlargements (up to A0) and reductions
- Specialised high speed, wide format printers
- Flexibility and superior services
- Competitive prices with no compromise on quality
- CAD plotting by highly trained operators
- Courier service – we deliver your work quickly, directly to your door
For a simple, fast and efficient service, upload and order your CAD prints and technical drawings on our online store!Order CAD prints
For any enquiries or to discuss your prints with a member of our team, contact your local branch!Contact Us