Ever wondered how museums reproduce picture perfect prints of artwork?
We pride ourselves on investing in the finest technology to ensure the best results. Our fine art scanning service uses high resolution A0 sized, flat-bed Cruse scanners to reproduce a perfect copy of your artwork. Our scanning team are also specially trained for the job, so rest assured, your artwork will always be handled with the utmost care.
Benefits of Cruse Scanners:
- Lighting eliminates glare – perfect for conservation, archival and museum work
- Ultra-high-resolution lens
- Can be scanned whilst still in a frame
- Nothing touches the surface of your artwork
- Requires minimal handling
We can scan your drawings and supply the files in your format of choice, the most popular being TIFF, PDF or JPEG files – these images are then placed onto a retrieval database with simple searching facilities.
|Document Preparation||Items are carefully handled by trained staff|
|Scanning||A0 flatbed contactless Cruse Scanners capable of capturing exquisite surface detail|
|Post-Scanning||Objects are preserved|