Anexsys, part of the Hobs Group, provide high-quality legal document scanning services to law firms and corporate customers throughout the UK. We implement an extremely rigorous, hand-turned quality checking process that ensures complete accuracy – imperative within the legal sector.
Our legal reprographics division is ISO 27001 certified, Cyber Essentials accredited and all staff are vetted. We are proud to be one of three providers on the RM3717 framework authorised to do work at top secret level. To ensure you get the level of service you need, we operate around the clock, 24/7.
Our office is secure, has controlled access ensuring that no unauthorised persons or members of the public can gain access. All our work is fully auditable and we have experience of working in accordance with the legislation and direction of the courts.
- 100% quality checked and hand-turned page-by-page
- Knowledgeable staff with a thorough understanding of the legal reprographics market and associated requirements
- Experienced paralegals oversee any complex trial bundle
- Unitisation of documents – i.e. the splitting of large bundles into individual documents – which is required for disclosure/legal proceedings
- An understanding of the legal requirements when it comes to disclosure and the need for certain fields to be manually coded
- Work is undertaken in secure ISO accredited offices, by vetted members of staff
- Image processing, available OCR, image ID, PII identification determines content of publication, tags and meta data.
- Scanned documents can be indexed 1-3 times and shredded. Files can also be rebuilt and shredded after matter closes.
|Document Preparation||Documents are meticulously separated and unaltered with quality assurance (QA)|
|Scanning||High speed duplex scanners with separator pages|
|Indexing||Document level. Full OCR and detailed indexing. Quality assurance.|
|Post-Scanning||Documents are held or shredded based on instruction|