Do you need to make an impact? Could your well-loved title do with a face-lift? Do you just need some inspiration? Is your in-house designer on holiday? Our Graphic Design Service has helped millions of people with their projects; we’re experts in print and our designers now how to bring out the best in and design.
Our design gurus combine graphic design skills with artworking and pre-production know-how. They’ll make your print work harder and ensure it has the professional touch. They can:
- Quickly turn your ideas and copy into finished artwork
- Set your copy and photos for you
- Layout and paginate your design
- Index or mail merge
- Colour match your documents
- Help with trouble shooting
- Vectorise your files
- …and much more!
Whether client facing or for internal use, Hobs are able to ensure that all of your documents and presentations are produced professionally and efficiently. Our Graphic Design Service takes away the burden of creating documents, and we manage standards, such as colour integrity, allowing you to communicate your message with clarity and impact. We are experts in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word and PowerPoint to name but a few. With decades of experience, our Graphic Design Service teams understand the importance of promoting and managing your corporate brand guidelines.
Our flexible range of graphic design services includes:
- Brochure Design / Executive Summaries
- Presentation Consultancy
- Document Template Management
- Brand Management
- Interactive CDs and PDFs
- Variable Data Management
From an intricate logo design to a range of stylish corporate stationery or a complete exhibition stand, let us compliment your brand identity.
If you are an established company looking for bright ideas and designs or a new company just starting up and looking for a fresh corporate identity, look no further. We can help you with all your needs.
From bids to corporate literature and promotional items to 3D modelling & animation, Hobs Creative Services has the experience and passion to deliver creative products, which add value and impact to your business.
Top tips for great print:
- Who’s it for? Existing or prospective customers?
- How will it be distributed? What postage bracket will it be in?
- How much can you spend? We can find the best solution within your budget.
- Who’s designing it? Poor design can do more harm than good!
- Are you using your own photos or stock photos?
- Don’t get too cluttered. Edit yourself aggressively.
- What are your competitors doing?
- Proof and proof again; people read what they think they’ve written!